Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Bieber Face

For reasons unbeknownst to myself, a website called Pigeons and Planes decided to have some fun and photoshop Justin Bieber's head onto my body for an article called 20 Musicians Reimagined as Hipsters. I'm...honoured? TO be perfectly honest, I think this takes the cake as one of the weirdest press clippings I've received in six years of blogging. Most of the photoshops in the article are pretty accurate, but, like, do we even have to re-imagine Justin Bieber as a hipster? Doesn't he already fit the bill?

Also, I know the name of this blog is "Hipster Musings" but a couple months ago I wrote an article for my student newspaper as well as PLANT magazine #2 that discussed the nonexistence of hipsters. You should read it, if you know what's good for you!

15 comments:

groovacious said...

Haha this totally proves Justin Bieber looking like a girl hypothesis. Looking hot Biebs;)

Flower said...

oh god this is so brilliant.
I used to hate Bieber, then I started listening to him in an ironic way and now I'm completely hooked and aisfgkjk
Flower x
www.bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com

Joana said...

Hahaha, this made me laugh so much!

- Joana

OrigamiGirl said...

The internet is so odd...

It's one way to find fame! As an alternate body for Beiber.

Meagan said...

I. Love. It.
You guys are like twins. I barely even noticed his head was photoshopped onto yours.

Zombie Lace said...

I think you should dye your hair blonde and bieb it up.

Angie Bitchface said...

yikes that is super creepy!! that's one of my favorite outfits that you've ever had on the blog, too.

Maxens M. Finch (ex: Pashupati) said...

That's quite perturbating. I didn't even recognise him, but now it's all weird!
I guess that's what it means to be famous, people cut other famous people's heads and you get to be their body. Which makes you even more famous, 'til you eat what famous people eat.

diane said...

This is too funny! I actually thought you cut your hair, so I am evidently a very silly woman.

meagan said...

lmao justin, you sir, are no isabel.

Magnet said...

I'm going to go and read the article now. Also, I was trying to read the article about the lack of paid jobs around, but the link wouldn't work :( Oh and the bieber photoshop.. bizarre.

Istvan said...

Did you get money for that?

Xu Box said...

How hilarious is this?! You know you've made the grade when people start making parodies of your creations. Pretty impressive

Our Youth said...

Congratulations ;)

Louise said...

Hahahaha, wow.....?